Before You Visit, Here’s Some Essential Information
We accept most major insurance.
We accept and file your insurance from most major carriers, including:
- Blue Cross-Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Humana Choice POS (Desoto County Employees)
- Many others
Don’t see your insurance carrier listed here? Call 662-796-1111 for a current listing.
Sorry, we don’t accept Medicaid at this time.
Save time by downloading your patient forms.
To get in, get out and get well as quickly as possible, download your patient forms packet and bring your completed forms with you when you arrive.
Download and read our Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPAA policy) here.
Walk in today, day or night.
First and foremost, if you have an urgent or acute need for medical care, don’t hesitate. Just come on in. You don’t need to call or make an appointment. We’re open…
7 days per week
8:00am to 7:00pm
We’re conveniently located.
6752 Getwell Rd.,
Southaven, MS 38672
Do you need urgent care? Or emergency care?
- For life-threatening injury or conditions, call 911 immediately.
- For severe injury, illness or symptoms—or for conditions requiring advanced care or specialist physicians—go to the emergency room.
- For problems that would typically require a provider’s care but for which you can’t be seen soon enough, particularly after normal office hours, come on in.
- For conditions that require care before or after our extended hours and cannot wait, visit the emergency room.
Here’s a simple chart to help you determine if your needs are urgent and not emergent:
Need more info?
Call us directly at 662-796-1111.